1. How much do you charge for shipping within Canada?
Shipping and handling is included in your purchase price. There are no hidden costs.
2. How soon will my books arrive?
Within Canada, your books should arrive within 12 business days.
3. What if I need the books sooner?
You are welcome to pick up the books, or arrange hand-delivery. Please make a note of these arrangements on your order so we can contact you for hand-off when your order is ready. If that doesn’t work for you, we may be able to courier the books, at your cost. Please contact email@example.com to inquire about this possibility.
4. Do you ship internationally?
Yes. Due to the cost of international shipping, you will need to pay for postage. Please do not place your order through our website; rather, email your book request to us so we can let you know what the final cost will be.
5. Is there a less expensive way for me to get the book?
Our newer books are offered in ePub format. All the same great information, and no waiting for the mail!
6. I've heard rumours about book discounts. Are they true?
Yes! There are 3 ways you can get a book at discount prices.
- Our new books are offered at a $1 discount for a limited time after they are first released. Join our mailing list to hear when new books are released!
- You will receive a discount of $1 per book if you order 10 or more books. Note that these discounts cannot be combined.
- We have a limited supply of books offered at a discount. These are listed under the “Bargain Books” header.
7. It's been 3 weeks. Where is my book?
Email your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, address and invoice #.
8. I ordered too many copies. Can I return a book?
Books can be returned for a full refund up to 90 days after purchase. They must be returned in the same condition as they were shipped. The cost to return the book(s) will be borne by the customer. Ship to The Study, Box 445, Fergus, ON, N1M 3E2 and include your name and address as well as your invoice #.
9. There's something wrong with my book. What should I do?
Books that are faulty in materials or workmanship will be replaced at The Study’s cost for up to a year after purchase. Email your concern, along with a photo of the problem to email@example.com.
10. Um, I don't think I got charged tax.
You’re right! You do not need to pay tax since The Study is a not-for-profit organization.
11. I would like to pay by cheque or e-transfer. How do I place my order?
Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include your name, email and shipping address (phone number optional).
12. How do I pay by credit card?
To pay by credit card, click the link “Check Out with PayPal”. This will take you to the PayPal website, where you can pay securely using either your credit card or your PayPal account. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with a credit card.